Melbourne Lockdown 2.0
Usually we wait a really long time and we long for the next season to start. This is not one of those shows. This season has come too soon. This show gets a terrible review on rotten tomatoes. Fingers crossed, this covid show will not be a 'bold and the beautiful' with its 33 seasons and 8000+ episodes.
Luckily we REMAIN OPEN as our team of allied health therapists are considered ESSENTIAL.
But our hours have changed.
CHIROPRACTIC with DR MIRIAM KENDALL
Mon Tue Thu 5PM - 9PM
SAT 8AM - 2PM
REMEDIAL MASSAGE with James Somers
Tue 12PM - 8PM
NUTRITION with RENÉE BEIERMANN
MON THU SAT By appointment
Our doors are open and we are ready to help you and your family.
Some of the many reasons patients come to Eir FC&W include:
- SPINAL & JOINT PAIN
- DISC & NERVE IRRITATION
- MUSCULAR ACHES & PAINS
- HEADACHES & DIZZINESS
- TECH NECK
- POOR POSTURE
- STRESS &TENSION
- HOME OFFICE ERGONOMICS
- EXERCISE & STRETCHES
- INJURY REHABILITATION
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT
- WINTER IMMUNE BOOST
- DETOX & WEIGHT LOSS
- DEPRESSION & MOOD BOOST
- INFLAMMATION & AUTO IMMUNE
We are taking every step and following strict hygiene protocols set by the governing health authorities to minimise the risk of covid 19 transmission.
- Patients are encouraged to stay home if they experience a fever, cough, sore throat and a loss of their sense of smell.
- Patients that have close contact with a positive case are required to get tested and self isolate for 14+ days.
- Your therapists stay home if they or their close contacts feel unwell, and get tested before they return back to work.
- Temperature checks are taken before treatment.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception and in every treatment room.
- Your therapists wash their hands with warm soapy water before and after every treatment.
- Your therapist may wear a mask during your treatment and you are welcome to wear one as well. Masks are not mandatory however they are very much encouraged.
- Treatment tables and tools used are washed and disinfected before and after every treatment.
- Towels and pillow coverings are changed after every treatment.
- Reception desk, efpos machine, pens, clipboards, tables, chairs, light switches, hand rails, taps and door handles are washed and disinfected daily.
- Patients are encouraged to use tap and go instead of cash.
- Our toys have been packed away
Spot Pack ♥
Winter is here and so are our heat packs. These are beautifully designed and made in Australia, with a washable cotton cover, filled naturally with lupin seeds. (They are not suitable for people with nut allergies.). They are available in various shapes and sizes. They are perfect for tight and sore muscles, headaches, tummy aches and cramps.