Melbourne Stage 4 Lockdown
- Chiropractic is an allied health service regulated by AHPRA. We are permitted to remain OPEN, but it is NOT business as usual.
- Chiropractic care is only available if you are in moderate to severe pain, and your condition is urgent and essential. You do NOT need a referral from your GP.
We have been advised that treatment must only be provided if the absence of, or delay of this care, would result in a significant change/deterioration in your functional independence necessitating escalation of care.
- Nutritional consultations are still available via phone or zoom. You can still book these appointments by phone or online and we will contact you.
- Remedial massage is sadly paused.
We are still here for you even if your condition is not considered urgent and essential. You can contact us via phone, messenger or email and we will do our very best to help. Sadly, we just cannot provide face-to-face treatment. If you deteriorate significantly, have a new moderate to severe injury, or think that without our treatment you’ll end up in hospital, please make sure you book an appointment via phone or online. If you currently have an appointment booked in, expect a call from us in the next few days to discuss your options.
Thank you for your support.
Our Hours have Changed (again)
CHIROPRACTIC with DR MIRIAM KENDALL
Mon Thu 5PM - 7:30PM
SAT 8AM - 2PM
REMEDIAL MASSAGE with James Somers
NUTRITION with RENÉE BEIERMANN
MON THU SAT By appointment via phone & zoom
We are taking every step and following strict hygiene protocols set by the governing health authorities to minimise the risk of covid 19 transmission.
- Patients must stay home if they experience a fever, cough, sore throat and/or a loss of their sense of smell.
- Patients that have close contact with a positive case are required to get tested and self isolate for 14+ days.
- Temperature checks are taken before treatment.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception and in every treatment room.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Your chiropractor minimises risk by wearing a face mask, face shield and disposable single use gloves.
- Treatment tables and tools used are washed and disinfected before and after every treatment.
- Towels and pillow coverings are changed after every treatment.
- Reception desk, efpos machine, pens, clipboards, tables, chairs, light switches, hand rails, taps and door handles are washed and disinfected daily.
- Cash payments are no longer available. Patients are encouraged to use tap-and-go.
- Our toys and books have been packed away.
Spot Pack ♥
Winter is here and so are our heat packs. These are beautifully designed and made in Australia, with a washable cotton cover, filled naturally with lupin seeds. (They are not suitable for people with nut allergies.). They are available in various shapes and sizes. They are perfect for tight and sore muscles, headaches, tummy aches and cramps.